Saturday, June 28, 2008



Here are the beautiful flowers that Jeff surprised me with at work. He told them exactly how he wanted it, he did his homework online. Those are long stem roses, so pretty...aaahhh.
















Jeff totally pumped up and ready to go. He even wore is special biker shoes.












Here we are just before taking off on our scooter ride around Estes Park. The owner had us try them out around the parking lot first. I tried it first, then Jeff. She asked me if we have ridden one before. I told her I had never driven (there's nothing to it) and that Jeff used to own a bullet bike. She said "I would have guessed that you would have been the one with experience." I guess I'm just a natural. :)










Just trying to look more beautiful than the scenery.....Not possible, it was gorgeous up there!












Jeff didn't want to get off the scooter for his picture. I'm running into trying to make a weird gesture but I was a little slow.











Jeff REALLY enjoyed his scooter ride.














Jeff trying to tickle the DEAD elk on the wall.
He doesn't have a name, any suggestions?












This is the Larsen Family Cabin. It's been in the family for a long time.













The St. Vrain River, as you can see it runs directly behind the cabin....very peaceful to listen to.










Jeff on the deck enjoying the sun and the river. This is what we did all day Sunday.

No comments: