Thursday, June 12, 2008

GROSS!!!!


Well Jeff went in for is first check up appointment, and let me tell you I wasn't expecting them to look this gross! I knew that it would be bruised and their were pins in them, but I forgot about the stitches. He has about 20 in each toe. The pin has green topper on it, kind of looks like one of those sewing push pins. I had no idea how long the pin was until I saw the picture of the x-ray. They're both about 4 inches long. The doctor was quite impressed with his work he said to Jeff "If you don't mind me patting my self on the back, they look pretty dang good." It's good to know that the Doc has confidence in himself. Anyway I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

2 comments:

Kris and Lindsay Olson said...

Jeff

What's up brotha! Your toes look nasty...have fun with that! Good to see you are doing well.

-Kris

ABSOLUTELY NORMAL CHAOS said...

Absolutely disgusting.