Friday, March 19, 2010

Dentist



Yesterday I had my final visit to the dentist for a while, for two reasons. 1-They have officially robbed me. The stupid bill is going to be close to ONE THOUSAND BUCKS....GRRRRRR! I can think of a thousand things that I would rather spend $1,000 dollars on! 2-It feels like I got punch in the face today! The left side of my face is so sore. I had to think about why it was sore this morning, the first thing that came to mind was "Did Jeff elbow, punch, or kick me in his sleep last night?" No he didn't do that but he did rip the blankets off of me, went out to the living room and slept for a couple of hours. I'm officially done with the dentist this year! Ok at least until August when my next check up is. Did I mention that the reason for this last visit was to get re-work done on stuff that had already been done! Stupid Utah dentist that screwed up my mouth, and now I get to pay for it, again! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

No comments: