Monday, February 9, 2009

New Addition

Jeff and I are so excited, we now have a nephew! Noah Ervin Edmunds was born on February 7th. He weighed 7 lbs 7 oz. I think his lucky number will be 7. Mom (JoEllen) and baby are doing great and are home from the hospital already. JoEllen was probably the smallest pregnant woman I've ever known. She barly looked 6mo. pregnant when she was 9 months pregnant. We are even more excited to go meet the little guy in March. CONGRATULATIONS Jo and Sean, we are sooooooo happy for you!

Noah Ervin Edmunds



Jo at 8 months Prego
(I can only hope that I will look this good when I'm pregnant)


2 comments:

Susan said...

Yeah, it's not helpful for people like me to see that picture (of how small your sis-in-law's belly is).

Congrats on the nephew!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.

Your nephew is adorable!! I can't wait for my nephew to arrive in June. New babies are just the best!!