Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Organizing

I got on a little organizing kick this weekend and decided to attack my laundry room. I'm not a very organized person, I put things where it makes the most sense to have them, and put them back in that same place once I've decided that's where it goes. When it comes to organizing I usually look for other people for ideas. I surfed the net before I tackled this task. The most helpful idea for my solution was to get bins for my junk. I found some great bins at Big Lots. My towels were a big problem as you can see in the before picture. I found the perfect bin that fits all my towels and it fits on my shelf. The other bins hold all the other junk that needed a new home. Jeff was very impressed with my new skill. In fact his exact words were, "Wow you CAN organize". Yep that's me the one with a huge grin on my face because I finally made this small room look good after being here for over a year. My next project will be my scrapbook stuff. This will take me a while and it will take a little something extra. There will another post on this in the future. But for now I'm going to enjoy my laundry room one last time before I go to bed. Ta Ta for now.

Before.....Can you say YUCK!


After......Whala a whole new room!






1 comment:

Tim & Tash said...

Oh this post just gave me a flash back to growing up together ( your bedroom.) I have to admit I smiled when you were talking about your organization skills! Good work on the laundry room, I was impressed!