Sunday, January 17, 2010

Is this normal??

Last Thursday Kaylor decided she was going to sleep in. She is a VERY good sleeper, so by sleeping in I mean she didn't wake up until 10:30 am, and that's only because I HAD TO WAKE HER UP. It's crazy I know, a baby that sleeps through the night and most of the morning. I'm lucky to have baby that will sleep so well, considering I need my sleep too. Jeff says she gets this from me, but he sleeps in just as much as I do. This is a regular thing for Kaylor, she will sleep for a good 8hrs at least, sometimes more, and has been since she was a month and a half old. Don't get me wrong I'm not complaining by any means, I was just wondering if it was normal and if other babies are doing this too?

1 comment:

Sarah Larsen said...

Yes... totally normal. Especially when they go thru a growing spurt.
She is really sooooo cute!!!!