Friday, June 5, 2009

Half Way There!

I can't believe that I'm already half way through my first pregnancy. It's gone by so fast. I honestly don't even feel pregnant right now. I just feel fat. Maybe I'll feel more prego when I feel the baby kicking or something. There have only been a few things that my body has told me that "Yes you are for sure pregnant". For the sake of journaling I'll share what those things are:
  • I have only thrown up once. This is a huge plus for me, I HATE throwing up. Because of this my mom thinks we are having a girl, because she never got sick with me. Well we'll see mom. Jeff is really hoping for a boy, but will be happy with either.
  • I get tired easily. If you ask Jeff this isn't anything new, I can pretty much sleep anytime, anywhere.
  • I don't have any weird food cravings. It's mostly been food turn offs. There have been several times where any kind of food just didn't sound good, but I was starving so I would eat a bowl of cereal and be satisfied. Does that count as a craving, even though I don't "crave" it?
  • I'm just now having to look into wearing larger clothing. I'm not really at the point of wearing maternity clothes just yet, they'll just look like mumus, but past the point of feeling comfortable in my own clothes.
  • To Jeff's relief I haven't had any hormonal mood swings.

That's pretty much it. I guess it's more of a list of things that AREN'T going on with me. It hasn't been too different yet. As long as everything continues to go well, and the baby is healthy, I couldn't ask for more. I'll be sure to post pictures of the baby bump soon.

No comments: