Saturday, August 30, 2008

2 YEARS!!


I've been such a slacker about blogging lately. In fact this post is being posted a few days late. Jeff and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary on Tuesday August 26th. It's hard to believe it's been two years already. Time flies when your having fun! I mostly just wanted to share with everyone what a wonderful husband I have. He is so loving, caring, thoughtful, and he even cleans more than I do! What more could I ask for? I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with him. I love you Jeff! Thanks for putting up with me and for loving me!

1 comment:

Brian & Erin said...

Congratulations! The time does go by way fast. I guess that's ok when you have eternity, right?
Hope you are doing great, and good luck with trying to start your family, keep me posted.